- CRAFTSMAN INDIA ONLINE:Is a Pioneer whole seller and Retailer in Handicraft products throughout India. We started our online Retail with sole motive of helping the craftsman across India, by providing them a better platform Online and to help them with maximum profit. We have Nearly 200 Skilled Craftsmen associated with us from different Parts of India.
- KNOW YOUR PRODUCT:It is hand a hand made product, Size and shape may slightly vary. More sand added in clay for Extra Strength, Durability and Long lasting gives a rough finish. BLACK POTS may have red patches & RED POTS may have black patches due to temperature change in the Kiln.
- SEASONED:This product is seasoned using Corn Starch by dipping the pot in boiled corn starch solution overnight. Starch solution get absorbed through the pours of the clay. Pots then dried in sun before packing. Seasoning starch may appear Glossy and Slippery on surface. One the pot is delivered follow the usage Instructions send along with.
Pertfection Pottery Collection | Black Pottery Clay pot |Earthernware for cooking and serving 2 liter
- Size : 2 Liter
- Material : CLAY
- Colour : BLACK
- Type : COOKIG and SERVING
- Capacity: Cooks up-to 1 kg of Meat or Vegetables
- Warranty: 3 Months Heat Crack Replacement Warranty !
- PRODUCT BENEFITS :Clay pots give you all the Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium and several other Minerals. Clay being alkaline in nature helps in neutralizing the Ph balance of the food by interacting with the acid present in the food. Clay being a porous, allows heat and moisture circulate evenly making food juicer, Food cooks Perfect without over heating & Burning.
- WHAT IS A DEEP BURNED CLAY POT OR BLACK POTTERY? :Deep Burned Clay pots are made using a very old traditional Pottery technique. A Normal red Clay pot is Kilned once, and are not exposed to naked flame. But Deep Burned Pots are kilned two times, for the second time, potters Literally Burn the pots stacked together with wood and Hay at a temperature Nearly 1200 Degree Celsius. This will Make the pots very strong.
- PERFECTION OF POTTERY COLLECTION : Are Clay pots Hand Crafted by potters of Nilambur, a pottery village in Kerala. Using age old traditional pottery techniques. These pots are made with at most perfection and Precision for Elegance and Durability. Cooking in these pots will definitely be a pleasant experience for you. These pots will surely be a Novelty in your Kitchen.
|Dimensions||31 × 31 × 20 cm|